- Your Will is valid in all Australian jurisdictions.
- Update or change your Will free of charge within one year (12 months) of initial purchase.
- Wills completed in under twenty (20) minutes in the privacy of your home.
- Detailed instructions to guide you on the proper execution of your Will.
- Comprehensive; averaging between 8-10 pages, depending on your instructions.
- Cost of $199 AUD (incl. GST), which includes storage at one of Chamberlains’ safe custody facilities.
Backed by a law firm
Our precedents are prepared by leading estate planning lawyers and authors.
Prepare your will in the comfort of your own home and receive your documents straight away.
Get access to legally drafted documents at a fraction of the usual cost.
Our online will tool includes multiple gift options and allows you to prepare multiple drafts.
Easy to understand
We use plain English drafting techniques to ensure your documents are clear, simple and certain.
Contact our team for assistance with technical problems or if you need to upgrade to a more complex Will: firstname.lastname@example.org